Senior IoT, Web & Mobile applications developer (w/m)Colmar | Job-ID 19093
- Job-ID 19093
- Division Secteur minier
- Société Liebherr-Mining Equipment Colmar SAS
- Secteur Traitement de l'information
- Pays France
- Niveau d'entrée Expérimenté
- Type de contrat Temps plein
Part of the digital Services & Solutions team and integrated in the Scrum team he/she ensure the development of web and mobile applications for IoT solutions for the Mining division.
- Ensure the development of digital products following Scrum by transforming user stories into valuable web or mobile applications
- Develop and maintain high quality mobile applications following the UI/ UX guidelines
- Develop and maintain high quality web application following the UI/UX guidelines
- Ensure a permanent technology watching in his fields.
- Ensure a permanent communication with the team members and the UI/UX designer
- Contribute to team competence increase by knowledge sharing
- Collaborate in code reviews to ensure good development practices are followed
- Master in computer science, IoT, software development or equivalent studies
- Demonstrated capabilities in mobile & web development
- Demonstrated capabilities in UI development
- Demonstrated skills in cloud web based applications development
- Used to work according Scrum
- Experienced in working in interdisciplinary teams and in multi-cultural team environments
- Strong communication skills and facilitation abilities
- Priorities management & time management skills
- Highly open minded and proven knowledge transfer skills
- Diplomacy, pedagogy and humility
- Fluent English. French and/or German of benefit.
- The position is located in Colmar, travelling 10-20%
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, a secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development.