Remanufacturing Manager (m/w)Colmar | Job-ID 15936
- Job-ID 15936
- Division Secteur minier
- Société Liebherr-Mining Equipment Colmar SAS
- Secteur Service client
- Pays France
- Niveau d'entrée Expérimenté
- Type de contrat Temps plein
- Date d'entrée ASAP
The job is based in Panama city
- Participates in construction of new workshop and ensures that Liebherr Mining specifications are adhered to.
- Ensures workflow efficiency through implementation of effective procedures and processes. Identifies issues with efficiencies and/or productivity and instigates action plans to rectify.
- Makes available access to OEM documentation, tooling and equipment in the remanufacturing process. Ensures that components are repaired and remanufactured to the published OEM standard.
- Meets forecasted and confirmed requirements of stock to be remanufactured and oversees the development of the corresponding production plan.
- Conducts weekly meetings with planning and production supervisors to review and address all technical, operational and planning issues.
- Achieves average component lifetimes and component lifetime variance for remanufactured components comparable to corresponding new components.
- Coordinates and provides regular analysis and reporting on the performance of the remanufacturing facility; o Actual v budgeted manufacturing results o Productive vs. non-productive labour hours; o Inventory shortages and their causes
- Ensures timely completion of shop floor generated reporting to a high standard, including Component Analysis Reports, technical feedback to factories, and the completion of QC documentation.
- Develop, manage and prioritise strategic projects for the introduction of new components and remanufacturing technologies.
- Maintains and/or establishes agreements with suppliers and subcontractors for outsourced component repairs based on standard Liebherr Mining policies.
- Actively participates in supplier and subcontractor selection processes for refurbishment activities and participates in subsequent pricing negotiations.
- Monitor performance KPI’s of suppliers and subcontractors according to agreed terms. Initiates and manages improvements where required.
- Supports the development and implementation of a robust Quality Management System (QMS).
- Actively participates in the development of process, procedure and documentation underpinning the QMS
- Ensures compliance to QMS procedures and relevant documentation
- Several years (+10 years) of experience with Mining machines
- Strong technical aptitude with prior experience in a Re-Manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated experience in managing large diverse teams
- Good knowledge of MS Office and ERP
- English and Spanish fluent