Project Engineer Global Service Component Production (m/w)Colmar | Job-ID 14802
- Job-ID 14802
- Division Secteur minier
- Société Liebherr-Mining Equipment Colmar SAS
- Secteur Production
- Pays France
- Niveau d'entrée Expérimenté
- Type de contrat Temps plein
- Date d'entrée Dès que possible
- The candidate will provide support to the division’s Service Component Production capability and ensure all world-wide production facilities comply with global standards and best practice to achieve the highest level of quality.
- The incumbent will support the setup and commissioning of new production facilities; such as the manufacture of hydraulic excavator buckets, high pressure hydraulic hoses, and other to be defined components in Australia, Indonesia, Russia and South Africa.
- A primary accountability for this position will be establishing and maintaining effective communications and cooperation between the various world-wide facilities and Colmar’s Engineering, Quality, Purchasing and Spare Parts Departments.
- In addition, this role will support the management of technical documentation, tooling and other resources required to support the activity, as well as period site visits to assess adherence to defined best practice.
- Strong technical background with good understanding of manufacturing processes
- Fluent English. German and/or French would be advantageous
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Windows and Office
- Ability to prepare technical reports and bulletins
- Must be able to work effectively in a multi-cultural team environment
- Ability to work without direct supervision and achieve established goals and objectives
- The position will require approximately 15% international travel
A challenging and interesting range of activities awaits you at Liebherr in an internationally successful Group. We offer you a secure job with the social contributions of a modern organisation and pay a performance-based salary.