Assistant to Operation Manager (m/w)Colmar | Job-ID 14771
- Job-ID 14771
- Division Secteur minier
- Société Liebherr-Mining Equipment Colmar SAS
- Secteur Service client
- Pays France
- Niveau d'entrée Expérimenté
- Type de contrat Temps plein
He / she will assist the Operations Manager in his duties, with the target to learn and develop his competences and experience. If successful, he may be offered the position of Operations Manager after 12 to 24 months.
- Focus on safety and advice on best working practices
- Insure the correct set-up of the Liebherr recommended service processes (LISA 2, training, etc…) with the support of the factory specialists. Continuously monitor the teams
- Support the Liebherr team on sites to organize scheduled maintenance and repair work, with daily, weekly, monthly and yearly planning
- Travel to mine sites frequently and when necessary to support on-site operations;
- Technical support on warranty issues.
- Participate in meetings with customer.
- Review with site management organizational matters
- Replace case-by-case (as part of learning process) the site based Liebherr Project Manager(s) when on R&R
- Coordinate / monitor subcontractor companies employed on site (if any)
- Recruitment of on-site Liebherr labor
- Training plan and skills’ development of service team
- Set-up processes and monitor the on-site Liebherr installation, equipment, tooling
- Provide high level support to the Liebherr team on site and to the customer
- Liaise with all the Liebherr Factories in order to provide answers to the customer requests
- Follow the machine performance KPI and analyze the data
- Propose proactive solutions to improve performance based on data analysis
- Follow up of machine history files, major component lifetimes, Customer Service Information, etc…
- Set-up processes and monitor with Liebherr team on site: oil sampling, crack inspections, wear inspections
- Monitor the component reman & repair workshop activities and processes
- Support the Liebherr Parts team and planners to optimize inventory of parts and to manage components and parts planning/forecast
- Issue monthly report to customer and Liebherr management
- Represent Liebherr towards the on-site service team and the customer
- Provide information on factory updates and upgrades
- Advise on the special tooling, the spare parts stock, the equipment usage
- Promote Liebherr products and services
The position is based at the PT LIEBHERR branch in BALIKPAPAN
There will be frequent travels to assembly site and mine site, with stays on site from 2 days to 3 weeks.
- Good knowledge and experience in maintenance and repairs on Liebherr equipment.
- Ability to communicate in verbal and written form with customers.
- Driving force, flexible and skillful
- Leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). An experience with an ERP / Maintenance Management system would be an added value
- Language: fluent English. A good level in Spanish would be an added value
- Cost Awareness: Strives to keep costs within budget, and communicates status of cost developments.
- Ability to face critical situations: to defend the Liebherr image in all circumstances.
- Mechanical Engineering Course or fully Apprenticeship completed by thorough field practice
- An experience in heavy duty equipment maintenance, in a support or supervision position, would be an added value (ideally +5 years)