Internship Remanufacturing (m/w)Colmar | Job-ID 13031
- Job-ID 13031
- Division Secteur minier
- Société Liebherr-Mining Equipment Colmar SAS
- Secteur Production
- Pays France
- Niveau d'entrée Étudiants
- Type de contrat Temps plein
- Date d'entrée Dès que possible
Liebherr Mining is a major manufacturer of Mining excavators, trucks and dozers.
To be able to offer its customers competitive pricing and short reaction times, major mining components are remanufactured in dedicated facilities around the world. Besides the cost reduction potential, remanufacturing facilitates the circular economy, allowing for continued operation of equipment while promoting sustainability.
The Liebherr remanufacturing process follows strict guidelines and instructions to ensure the quality of the remanufactured components. During the disassembly phase, critical parts are inspected and evaluated with the use of precision measuring tools and NDT (Non Destructive testing) methods. For efficient processing and for future data analyses, a special digital form (called QIR, for Quality Inspection Report) is used to document the inspections at reman workshops.
- Technical analysis and management of the inputs data (drawings, repair documents, standards, existing procedures…) for production of QIRs
- Select a use case for a specific measurement tool to be developed (in collaboration with the engineering department)
- Present specifications for an optimized creation process of QIRs.
- Proposal and testing of a "data analysis report", tolerances on functional dimensions of the components' major parts
- Update of standard routings in central ERP system
- Update for BOMs (Bill Of Material) and QIRs for oversized hydraulic cylinder pistons
- Project management of established deliverables
- Project milestones:
- Completion of QIR database
- Validation of measurement tool at the component factory in Germany
- First article production and validation of the measurement gauge
- Validation of the improved QIR production process
- Publication of an inspection analysis report
- Completion of ERP routing update
- Completion of oversize piston BOM update
- Duration: 6 months
- Location: Liebherr Colmar/ LEC/REMAN
- Good knowledge in general mechanics
- Ability to analyze drawings, and maintenance documents
- Good use of Microsoft Office package is required
- Ability to work in a multinational environment and collaborate with the reman workshop technicians
- Programming skills are a plus (Excel VBA/Sharepoint)
- Ability to work in team spirit
- Good level in English
- 4th or 5th year of engineering school with a specialization or main orientation in mechanics and in addition a quality specialization can be good.