Senior Embedded Software Engineer M/FToulouse | Job-ID 12727
- Job-ID 12727
- Division Aerospace et ferroviaire
- Société Liebherr-Aerospace Toulouse SAS
- Secteur Recherches / Développement
- Pays France
- Niveau d'entrée Expérimenté
- Type de contrat Temps plein
To accompany our growth, we are looking for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer (M/F), Toulouse
Within the Embedded Software department in Toulouse, you ensure the development of critical real-time embedded software, in compliance with technical objectives, costs, deadlines and quality.
Your main missions will be
- Develop and validate low-layers embedded software like drivers, boot and real-time operating system (RTOS) regarding functional needs of our equipment or systems and in accordance to regulation (DO178).
- Participate in research projects on the software building blocks of our future products (multicore, formal methods …)
- Be in charge of the technical support
- Support the certification (DO178 and DO254) with our costumers
- Participate in the capitalization of experience feedback
- Propose changes in development methods and tools
- With an Embedded Systems Engineering Master of Science, you have experience in low-layers embedded software programming in aeronautics, automotive or space domains.
- Advanced knowledge in C programming and DO-178 standard or its equivalents (EIC61508, ECSS ...).
- Team spirit, interpersonal skills and customer orientation will be necessary to succeed in your mission in a dynamic and "Agile" environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken).