Senior Software Architect (w/m)Colmar/Cedex | Job-ID 19090
- Job-ID 19090
- Division Secteur minier
- Société Liebherr-Mining Equipment Colmar SAS
- Secteur Traitement de l'information
- Pays France
- Niveau d'entrée Expérimenté
- Type de contrat Temps plein
Part of the digital Services & Solutions team, he/she defines and designs the applications and products architecture. He/she ensure that application software is effectively and efficiently designed, produced and tested.
- Define software architecture of new and existing applications/services based on global architecture and requirement
- Define interfaces between systems and integration solutions with third party systems
- Define the best technical & economical technology for the function development
- Create application/service architecture models & build prototypes to validate solutions
- evaluating potential risks and defects,
- create technical documents and manuals related to application development (application architecture, design steps, integration processes, test procedures,….)
- ensure that application software is effectively and efficiently designed, produced and tested ( i.e. performance, architecture guidelines )
- Ensure a permanent technology watching in his field.
- Define the necessary competences related to the development technologies
- Ensure a permanent communication related to technologies with other team members
- Master in computer science, IoT or similar
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as software architect
- Demonstrated capabilities in software architecture definition and architecture design
- Good awareness of Architecture Frameworks (eg. TOGAF)
- Experienced in working in interdisciplinary teams and in multi-cultural team environments
- Strong communication skills and facilitation abilities
- Priorities management & time management skills
- Highly open minded
- Diplomacy, pedagogy and humility
- Fluent English. French and/or German of benefit.
- The position is located in Colmar, travelling 10-20%
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, a secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development.