IoT Solution Architect Digital Solutions and Services (m/w)Colmar | Job-ID 9564
- Job-ID 9564
- Division Secteur minier
- Société Liebherr-Mining Equipment Colmar SAS
- Secteur Traitement de l'information
- Pays France
- Niveau d'entrée Expérimenté
- Type de contrat Temps plein
He/she joins the Digital Team and participates at the global Liebherr Mining Digitalization Journey to create new digital products & services for our customers and for our own value chain in order to strengthen our competitiveness and achieve additional revenue potentials for Liebherr.
He/she is part of our agile Scrum Teams and visioning development of a modular and sustainable Cloud/ IoT Architecture.
- Act as a visionary for recommending, development and documentation of modular Cloud/ IoT architecture approaches and methodologies
- Understand the business requirements and participate in the Scrum Teams in order to provide new and current technical expertise across many technologies, such as data lakes, virtualization, security, mobility, unified communication, and cloud solutions
- Provide technical solutions expertise to the Scrum Teams. Assist in determining developmental needs of other technical resources and provide training and/or mentoring as required.
- Participate in the Liebherr group wide architecture Teams, exchange and collaborate with other Liebherr divisions in order to maximize synergies and the reuse of solutions
- The position is located at LEC in Colmar, open to travel several times/year
- Master of Science in computer science, Electronics, Engineering or comparable
- At least 5 years business experience in manufacturing or software / consulting industry, knowledge of manufacturing processes and relevant IT systems
- Minimium 3 years experience in Cloud/ IoT platform architectures, deep knowledge of capabilities of commercial IoT platforms. Demonstrated capability in software/ architecture design and data modeling tools
- Very good knowledge of agile software implementation methodologies and tools, software implementation skills would be an asset
- Experienced in working in interdisciplinary teams and in multi-cultural team environments, strong communication skills, highly open minded
- Fluency in French and English, German is appreciated