Senior Product Manager (w/m/x) Combustion EnginesBulle | Job-ID 68646
- Job-ID 68646
- Division Components
- Société Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
- Secteur Engineering
- Pays Switzerland
- Niveau d'entrée Professionals
- Type de contrat full time
- You are responsible and represent the products towards the head of product line
- You are responsible for all product management tasks in the product lifecycle process (e.g., market analysis , new product launch, phase out )
- You assess the product lifecycle & initiation of measures to achieve business unit targets in coordination with head of product line
- You are responsible for Product definition and specification based on input/roadmap from product strategy office, customer, R&D & market trends
- You are in charge of the direct customer contact incl. consolidation of customer knowledge together with sales
- You control and execute all market and product relevant activities (e.g. Cost reduction programs, cost controlling, pricing strategy, profitability)
- You lead new product integrations together with project management & marketing (e.g. Launch material, online content)
- You have to provision the content (e.g. market development, competition, customer ) as basis for definition of the product strategy of the product line
- You formalize the Innovation Roadmap into profitable and differentiated value propositions (scope, benefits/values customers, USPs, competitive benchmark, targeted pricing and go-to-market strategy.
- You decide of regional coverage of products (match/harmonize regional needs via product market matrix) (defined by market)
- You support and work in deep collaboration with technical sales , customer and R&D to define the strategy and product portfolio
- You are in charge to provide the necessary inputs & manage the engine configurator development
- You have strategic thinking skills, analytical mind, problem solving and decision making skills that make you stay close to the market in all aspects of product life cycle management
- You are fluent in English and in one of our local company languages (French or German) and you are used to successfully applying your intercultural skills in a challenging, international environment
- You present demonstrable experience in similar functions with a proven track record in product management within matrix organizations
- You have very good knowledge of powertrain solutions for on- and/or off road applications and ideally experience within heavy-duty industry or automotive
- You differentiate yourself through your customer orientation, positivity, solution oriented mindset, openness to change, high self-awareness and self-confident appearance
- You have excellent communication and networking skills that enable you to positively influence costumer orientation and cross-functional collaboration with engineering, manufacturing and sales teams as well as other key stakeholders within and beyond our organisation
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
In order to ensure a fair application process, we cannot accept applications by post or email.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Marin Benoit Marie CELEYRON at: +41 26 913 31 11.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.