Key Account Service Manager (m/f/x) - Combustion EnginesBulle | Job-ID 68465
- Job-ID 68465
- Division Components
- Société Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
- Secteur Customer Service
- Pays Switzerland
- Niveau d'entrée Professionals
- Type de contrat full time
- You are the contact person for customer service related matters. You are responsible for analysing existing and potential customers with regard to all service-relevant requirements and their satisfaction levels
- You develop, implement and manage service concepts for assigned customers/applications and related communication to internal partners
- You prepare and negotiate service contracts in cooperation with internal partners and the Key Account Manager
- You prepare offers, ensure follow-up and check offers related to services and respect process requirements and norms
- You coordinate and manage projects for other departments (logistical analysis, technical documentation, special tools, spare parts requirements, warranty and training)
- You ensure ongoing reporting activities on customer status with the use of KPIs
- You plan service sales for concerned clients/applications and ensure customer feedback is transmitted to the respective product line
- You define, review and control all customer service goals in coordination with the project manager
- You have successfully completed your studies in engineering or in a technical field deemed equivalent
- You have a first experience with project management
- You have several years’ experience in customer service and have a large technical and analytical knowledge
- You fluently speak English and German
- You are objective- and solution-orientated and have a great sense of responsibility. Whilst you enjoy working in a team, you also successfully complete tasks autonomously when needed
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
In order to ensure a fair application process, we cannot accept applications by post or email.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Sina WAUSCHKUHN at: 0269133111.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.