Data Scientist (m/f)Colmar/Cedex | Job-ID 36144
- Job-ID 36144
- Division Secteur minier
- Société Liebherr-Mining Equipment Colmar SAS
- Secteur Traitement de l'information
- Pays France
- Niveau d'entrée Expérimenté
- Type de contrat Temps plein
The digital Services & Solutions department created in 2018 support the development of the new digital products and services, defined by Liebherr as part of its digital transformation strategy.
Liebherr Mining’s is developing an IoT platform to deliver digital products and new services to our customers to help them to create value from the data collected from the machines and surrounding systems.
As part of our digital Service Scrum team, Liebherr Mining is currently looking for aData Scientistfor our office in Colmar. You will work on our Big Data architecture that support our IoT Platform to process and explore the data related to our machines : Hydraulic Excavators, Oversized Haulage Trucks and Dozers.
Your skills in DevOps and CI/CD domain will be appreciated to deploy the developed components.
- Ensure the design and development of Big Data architecture for our IoT Platform
- Ensure the design and implementation of machine data analytics
- Ensure the R&D activities to design and implement machine activities detection, machine components anomaly detection, predictive and/or prescriptive maintenance
- Ensure the deployment of this application using the latest Azure technologies
- Develop and maintain high quality web & mobile applications following the UI/ UX guidelines
- Ensure a permanent technology watching in our field of activities
- Ensure a permanent communication with the department team members as well as the Subject Matter Experts to ensure a findings consistency
- Contribute to team competence increase by knowledge sharing
- Ensure the implementation apply the development best practices
What technologies we use ?
We are developing VueJS web applications, relying on nodeJs and C# microservices. All our frontend application and micro services are developed natively for the cloud and deployed on Azure, in kubernetes clusters.
Specific data processing and data analytics services are developed in Python and PySpark. All the components are deployed on Azure inside HDInsight cluster using Hadoop components (Spark, Hbase, Airflow..) or inside VM and docker images using pandas libraries. Development activities and R&D activities are done using Jupyter notebooks.
Our team is developing the services applying the Scrum methodology and using Confluence, Jira and bitbucket tools.
- Graduate in MSc Data Engineering for Artificial Intelligence or equivalent studies
- At least 3 years of experience working as Data Scientist with strong competencies in data engineering
- At least 3 years of experience working in Python,
- A strong experience of Hadoop components (Spark, HBase, Phoenix, HDFS, …) and Airflow
- Experience working with Git, Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience in Azure components like HDInsight, blob storage and datalake, …
- Experienced in working in interdisciplinary teams and in multi-cultural team environments
- Solid knowledge of end-to-end project lifecycle, tools and elements of project management (Agile or scrum + TDD desired).
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups.
- Strong communication skills and facilitation abilities
- Priorities management & time management skills
- Highly open minded and proven knowledge transfer skills
- Fluent English. French and/or German of benefit.
We offer you the opportunity to join a successful international company and to work in a secure and progressive environment, which includes competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development.
Avons-nous suscité votre intérêt ? Si c’est le cas, nous serions ravis de recevoir votre candidature en ligne. Si vous avez des questions, veuillez contacter Virginie Loos à : [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.
*Une passion commune. Tant d’opportunités.