Functional Safety Engineer (m/w)Colmar/Cedex | Job-ID 30288
- Job-ID 30288
- Division Secteur minier
- Société Liebherr-Mining Equipment Colmar SAS
- Secteur Recherches / Développement
- Pays France
- Niveau d'entrée Expérimenté
- Type de contrat Temps plein
You are responsible for coordinating the design of safety functions with hardware and software designers, and for generating specifications, data libraries, analysis models and summary reports of safety functions implemented in the design of machines.
- Generate functional diagrams and block diagrams of safety functions.
- Write high-level specifications for safety functions as well as hardware and software systems and subsystems specifications.
- Ensure that the designers provide the input data and technical parameters required for the evaluation of the performance level (PL) of each safety function according to the standard used (e.g. ISO 13849). If necessary, assist the designers in their relations with the suppliers or even lead directly the technical discussions with the suppliers.
- Create and maintain a technical data library of the safety components used.
- Implement and lead with the designers the methodologies and analysis tools (e.g. fault trees) for the identification of systematic failures.
- Model safety functions and evaluate their performance level (PL) using dedicated software (e.g. SISTEMA).
- Communicate on the gaps between the achieved and required performance levels and determine with the designers the required design improvements.
- Determine information for the safe use of safety systems for use in machine manuals.
- Write summary reports justifying the consideration and achievement of the requirements in the design of the various safety functions.
- You have an engineering degree or a master's degree and have initial experience in the field of functional safety.
- You are familiar with the PL (Performance Level) methodology as well as one or more functional safety standards associated with this methodology, for example ISO 13849.
- Ideally you have experience in the application of functional safety concepts to E/E/PE systems (electrical, electronic, programmable electronic).
- Professional English and French. German is a plus.
- Good writing skills.
- MS-Office, Sharepoint.
Avons-nous suscité votre intérêt ? Si c’est le cas, nous serions ravis de recevoir votre candidature en ligne. Si vous avez des questions, veuillez contacter Anaïs Formwald à : 03.69.49.26.45.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.
*Une passion commune. Tant d’opportunités.