Senior IoT developer (w/m)Colmar/Cedex | Job-ID 22863
- Job-ID 22863
- Division Secteur minier
- Société Liebherr-Mining Equipment Colmar SAS
- Secteur Traitement de l'information
- Pays France
- Niveau d'entrée Expérimenté
- Type de contrat Temps plein
Integrated in the digital Services & Solutions Scrum team he/she ensures the development of functions & services for IoT solutions and actively contribute to the digitalization of the Liebherr Mining division.
- Contribute to the development of digital products and services following Scrum by transforming user stories into valuable functions.
- Closely collaborate with his team mates to deliver state of the art functions according the requirements
- Feed himself from product backlog and auto evaluate its capacity and ability to achieve the target
- Collaborate with his team mates to maximize the output of the sprints
- Write code for various applications, run functionality tests and review/debug code
- Identify potential issues and propose optimization or changes
- Write down and maintain technical documentation and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
- Ensure the knowledge sharing within the teams
- Ensure a permanent technology watching in his area of expertise
- Master in engineering, computer science or similar with proven experience as IoT developer
- Familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with excellent understanding of software design and programming principles with proven experience in data based applications development.
- Ability to work in interdisciplinary teams and in multi-cultural team environments
- Highly open minded, curious and ability to simplify the complexity
- Diplomat, pedagogue and humble
- Familiar with agile methods and used to work according Scrum
- Analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail as well as problem-solving capability
- Fluent English. French and/or German of benefit.
- The position is located in Colmar, with potential travelling (up to 10-20%)
Technologies (non exhaustive):
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, a secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development.