IT Infrastructure Architect (w/m)Colmar | Job-ID 19095
- Job-ID 19095
- Division Secteur minier
- Société Liebherr-Mining Equipment Colmar SAS
- Secteur Traitement de l'information
- Pays France
- Niveau d'entrée Expérimenté
- Type de contrat Temps plein
He/she defines and design the information systems cloud architecture (Infrastructure, system and network) that support the enterprise infrastructure for the Liebherr Mining division in accordance with security and reliability company rules.
- Define the IT architecture (system, infrastructure architecture and the network) cloud architecture for the digital solutions
- Define the guidelines and new requirements for the infrastructure, system and network architecture to integrate with the cloud IT architecture
- Define the implementation and transition plan of existing infrastructure, system and network to integrate with the cloud IT infrastructure
- Define and design the security standard for the cloud infrastructure in coordination with the central IT
- Define the Operation and performance monitoring requirements and architecture for the cloud infrastructure and its integration with existing infrastructure
- Align the architecture with the enterprise architecture and the business requirements
- Document the IT architecture: required standards, methods, and tools.
- Master in computer science, IT infrastructure, systems & network or similar
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Cloud IT systems architecture (infrastructure, system, network)
- Demonstrated capabilities in architecture definition and architecture design
- Demonstrated ability to set an IT architecture in line with company architecture
- Good awareness of Architecture Frameworks (eg. TOGAF)
- Experienced in working in interdisciplinary teams and in multi-cultural team environments
- Strong communication skills and facilitation abilities
- Priorities management & time management skills
- Highly open minded
- Diplomacy, pedagogy and humility
- Fluent English. French and/or German of benefit.
- The position is located in Colmar, travelling 10-20%
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, a secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development.