Systems Engineering ManagerPerth | Job-ID 55001
- Job-ID 55001
- Division Mining
- Société Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Secteur Customer Service
- Pays Australia
- Niveau d'entrée Management positions
- Type de contrat full time
About the role
Liebherr is implementing their defined “Mining Zero Emission Program”. Where the first step was to build the electrified mining product range and the second step is to offer complete fossil fuel free mining equipment for haulage, digging, and dozing by 2030. On this pathway, focus is on modularisation to allow the integration of energy type agnostic power trains including alternative fuel combustion engines, battery and fuel cells.
Liebherr-Australia’s Mining Division has an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Perth based Systems Engineering Manager to provide Leadership, Management and Coordination of the Power System Integration Engineering Team. The Systems Engineering Manager is responsible to ensure all research and development of the overall; architecture of hydraulic, electrical, drive related systems, developed logic specifications and software behaviour are coordinated and executed in accordance with project plan. The Systems Engineering Manager ensures that goals and objectives of the integration team are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Provide effective leadership, management and coordination of the Power System Integration Team
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with Key Stakeholders, Joint Venture Partners and Customers
- Develops project; scope, plans, costs, schedules and risk mitigation strategies to ensure design services are delivered on time, to budget and to specification
- Ensures the Power System Integration systems’ equipment and components are designed and tested to specifications, and meet the customers requirements
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Gathers and analyses information skilfully, develops alternative solutions
- Maintains positive and harmonious working relationships
Skills and Experience
- A Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related engineering discipline and eligibility for IEAust membership
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience effectively leading and managing a team of engineers
- Specific development experience with heavy, off road, or mining vehicles is highly desirable
- Flexibility to travel extensively to customer sites and internationally
- Commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
- Establishing and sustaining robust and effective long term relationships
Liebherr-Australia provides employees with a range of excellent benefits including an attractive salary, international travel opportunities and work/life balance options such as 5 days bonus leave, paid parental leave and early access to Long Service Leave.
Please apply via the link below.
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Kushali Raghwani at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.