Project Administrator Sales (m/w)Wien | ID del trabajo 40302
- ID del trabajo 40302
- Área empresarial Domestic Appliances
- Sociedad Liebherr-Hausgeräte Lienz GmbH
- Ámbito de trabajo Sales
- País Austria
- Nivel de acceso Young Professionals
- Tipo de contrato full time
For our „New Business“-Team at our office in Vienna we are looking for your support as "Project Administrator Sales (m/w)".
- Supporting the planning, organization and management of international sales projects
- Defining of project milestones
- Ensuring project management standards in the implementation of and adherence to milestones and schedules
- Keeping track of risks, problems and budget
- Interface between the project management team, specialist areas and IT as well as first contact person regarding the status of the projects
- Independent project administration (e.g. coordination of appointments, preparation and post-processing of meetings, creating presentations, documents, etc)
- Knowledge management for projects
- Development and implementation of training material and courses
- Successfully completed commercial or technical education (e.g. HTL, HAK, University, FH...), ideally with focus on business informatics
- First professional experience and a good working knowledge in project and process management
- Experience in using project management tools (e.g. Atlassian, JIRA, Atlassian Confluence, MS Power BI, MS Project)
- Very good English skills as well as good communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of German is advantageous
- Sense of responsibility, reliability, determination, accuracy, ability to work in teams and willingness to travel
Interesting and challenging tasks with an extensive training possibility. For this position, a collective agreement minimum wage of € 38.158,82 gross yearly is valid. The actual income is dependent on qualification and experience. Furthermore, we offer the social benefits of a modern company.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Sylvana Wolsegger at: +43 50809 21136.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.