Field Service Engineer - Earthmoving (Sheffield)Sheffield | ID del trabajo 54181
- ID del trabajo 54181
- Área empresarial Earthmoving
- Sociedad Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Ámbito de trabajo Engineering
- País United Kingdom
- Nivel de acceso Professionals
- Tipo de contrato full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Earth Moving After Sales department based in Sheffield for a Field Service Engineer. The role contributes to the success of Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd by carrying out effective maintenance and repair work on equipment out at customer premises or on site, ensuring both quality standards and timelines for repair are optimised at all times leading to increased customer confidence and repeat business whilst working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
• Carry out, servicing, inspection and repair of earthmoving machinery and equipment at customer premises or on site or if required at the appropriate depot.
• Diagnose specific fault issues and action appropriately.
• Return all warranty and other return parts cleaned and on time ensuring correct processes for packing and labelling.
• Ensure all service information is read, understood and filed.
• Correctly file all service manuals and that they are consistently updated.
• Undertake all work strictly in compliance with manufacturer guidelines and recommendations.
• Escalates the appropriate action in relation to broken or damaged company equipment.
• Develops an effective working relationship with the support team at the depot and can support others where required.
• Maintains a healthy and safe working environment for self and others through a clear understanding of workplace safety requirements and systems.
• Supports the roles of others ensuring administration and paperwork is completed effectively and on time as and when required.
• Coordinates with the customer ensuring that customer needs are understood and that a flexible approach is adopted to meeting their needs.
• Works with the customer in mind, making sure that quality work standards are maintained consistently and that post work, the repair site is clean and left in a condition that satisfies the customer.
• Ensures that self-image is a key contributor to promoting company business, and maintains both personal image and vehicle condition and cleanliness to an exceptional standard at all times.
The successful candidate will require the following:
• Satisfactory completion of a recognised apprenticeship in a related industry to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
• Able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role and / or industry
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Wells at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.