Financial Reporting AnalystBiggleswade | ID del trabajo 51410
- ID del trabajo 51410
- Área empresarial Liebherr International
- Sociedad Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Ámbito de trabajo Accounting / Finance / Controlling
- País United Kingdom
- Nivel de acceso Professionals
- Tipo de contrato full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Finance department based in Biggleswade for a Financial Reporting Analyst. The role contributes to the success and profitability of Liebherr-Great Britain and Liebherr Ireland by producing accurate monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual financial reports and provides ongoing monitoring and controlling of actual costs against budgets whilst ensuring that all financial practices are within the framework for regulatory compliance whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times and working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork
• Assist Financial Management with treasury, corporate tax, VAT and all Liebherr International and statutory reporting.
• Ensure that actual vs. budgets are monitored and controlled.
• Ensure that all financial transactions are recorded in line with Liebherr International policy and IFRS.
• Provide support to the operational teams with Profit and Loss analysis (KER reporting).
• Reconcile all balance sheet accounts accurately on a monthly basis.
• Production of monthly, quarterly and annual management reports.
• Assist with the internal and external audit process.
• Assist the Financial Management with the control of the company fleet.
• Assist with Fixed Asset management.
• To provide assistance and support to other Liebherr-Great Britain accounts and administration employees.
• To provide assistance to the operational divisions of the business.
• Develop relationships within Liebherr-Great Britain to assist with the profitability of the business
• Maintains a reputable reputation by ensuring that all financial matters are legally compliant.
• Supports other employees in the business to ensure that Liebherr-Great Britain achieves its targets.
• Provide management information to facilitate informed business decisions
• Alert senior management to any issues / errors discovered in a timely manner.
• Identify any improvements to systems that are required and communicate them to senior management with suggested solutions.
The successful candidate will require the following:
• GCSE grade A - C or 9 - 4 in four or more subjects including English language and Mathematics
• A level or equivalent standard qualification
• AAT Level 4 Qualification or equivalent
• Able to demonstrate ability to work effectively in a pressurised environment.
• Ability to use excel at intermediate to high level (to include look ups and pivot tables).
• Experienced with accounting software.
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Julie Connell at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.
The listed benefits and their extent may vary depending on the role within the company group as well as on the company itself. For further information, please get in touch with the respective contact for the job advertisement.