Service Engineer - Transportation SystemsGatwick | ID del trabajo 51081
- ID del trabajo 51081
- Área empresarial Aerospace & Transportation Systems
- Sociedad Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Ámbito de trabajo Engineering
- País United Kingdom
- Nivel de acceso Professionals
- Tipo de contrato full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Transportation systems based in Gatwick for a Service Engineer. The role contributes to the success of Liebherr-Transportation Systems GmbH, Liebherr-Great Britain LTD, operating in the UK by providing a professional and competent Service Engineer presence at the Gatwick Operations Depot, whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times and working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
• To carry out evaluation/repair/maintenance/overhaul tasks to customer products at the Liebherr-Transportation Systems at Customer Depot and/or Gatwick Site
• To attend visits to Customer Depot to diagnose product issues when necessary
• Adherence to Liebherr Transportation Systems procedures and processes for Service work, including update of relevant Reports and recording of work carried out on customer product
• Work to relevant Health, Safety and Environmental procedures
• Engage with Product Line Owners in Austria if needed to carry out Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul activities
• Assist with Stock Maintenance where appropriate
• Assisting with product logistics on the shopfloor and goods in/out during peak periods when at Gatwick
• Work closely with Support Administrators to ensure paperwork is in order
• To undertake additional tasks, training and projects as may be reasonably requested by the company from time to time
• To work additional hours as reasonably required to undertake the described duties and to be available to work a rota based out-of-hours customer support
The successful candidate will require the following:
• Satisfactory completion of a recognised apprenticeship in Electrical / Mechanical engineering or similar
• Awareness of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) concepts
• Team player
• Good communicator at all levels
• Flexible approach to work
• Good IT skills
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Wells at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.
The listed benefits and their extent may vary depending on the role within the company group as well as on the company itself. For further information, please get in touch with the respective contact for the job advertisement.