Regional Sales Manager - Residential Appliances- Western USHialeah Gardens, FL | Job ID 28373
- Job ID 28373
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry ASAP
The Regional Sales Manager, Residential Appliances is an individual contributor position with overall responsibility of the sales development and product training for dealers (retailers) and management of distribution network for the relevant channels within assigned territory.
Individual will have confidence and drive to strongly influence the 4Ps of marketing and overall business strategy alongside distribution sales teams and internal supporting departments. Significant travel required to partner and manage established network of distributors while understanding decision-making in respect product promotion at dealer showrooms and increasing brand preference of end-customers.
This position will be assigned to the “Western Territory” of the US and Canada (currently: CA, OR, WA, ID, NV, UT, AZ, NM, CO + BC, AB). Candidate will be required to reside within the territory and in proximity of a major airport.
- Responsible for managing a dealer and distributor network for sales and marketing within the assigned territory
- Supports the sales strategy while ensuring alignment with the Division’s strategic goals.
- Identifies, develops, and coordinates effective business opportunities with all stakeholders within value chain to ensure maximum market penetration and customer satisfaction.
- Approaches existing and potential dealers with a value-based selling approach to convince customers of product benefits and its unique selling proposition.
- Creates industry alliances by identifying complimentary partners and solutions to offer end-customers value and return-on-investment.
- Manages, supports and coordinates existing residential distribution partners and buying groups within the region.
- Provides training and commercial support for products to dealers and distribution channels.
- Delivers sales presentations to existing and potential dealers and provides sales training to all business partners.
- Manage product, pricing, marketing and distribution strategy in cooperation with product manager and senior management on identifying and considering regional requirements for products.
- Maintains frequent and timely assessments and reports on market conditions; potential and current customers and competitors; markets serviced; forecasts and sales reports.
- In coordination with regional Marketing; creates local and regional marketing plan.
- Represents Liebherr at trade association meetings and/or industry events to promote products.
- Establishes and monitors appropriate sales forecast, market share targets and quality program within assigned sales region.
- Demonstrates integrity in dealings with people and issues.
- Exercises cost consciousness within decision-making.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university in a related technical area (i.e. Engineering) or Business Administration with a strong interest in technology required. A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar role in the residential appliances, with a strong preference for selling cooling appliances. Established network of contacts at the dealer (retail) level and previous tenure working in a multinational and international environment strongly preferred.
- Candidate must live within the territory as listed above.
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 50-75% of the time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver license and passport.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Katherine Wishon at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.