Mobile Crane Technician - Eastern Canada QCLaval, QC | Job ID 16266
- Job ID 16266
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Why Liebherr Canada?
Our compensation package includes: A comprehensive benefits program including Company paid health, dental and vision care plan for employees and their dependents from the 1st day; 3 weeks’ annual vacation to start, and an RRSP with a generous employer match.
Reporting to the Service Supervisor in Burlington, Ontario, this position is responsible for the repair and maintenance of Liebherr Mobile and Crawler Cranes throughout Eastern Canada. Technicians residing within a 100 km radius of our Burlington branch OR our Laval branch are welcome.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems on Liebherr mobile and crawler cranes.
- Perform new and used crane preparation and commissioning.
- Carry out routine maintenance procedures and component replacement.
- Ability to work overtime as well as weekends and on call as required.
- Accurate and timely submission of service reports and manufacturer required documentation.
- Minimum High school diploma, basic math skills
- Heavy Duty Equipment Technician license (421A) - Red Seal or a minimum of 5 yrs experience working on cranes
- 310T Truck and Coach considered an asset
- Able to document and produce accurate paperwork
- Demonstrated diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Valid G driver’s license
- Bilingual in French and English considered an asset
All Liebherr Canada positions require:
• Safe Work Practices • Customer Service Oriented • Professional Demeanor • Proactive
• Computer Literacy • Sense of Urgency • Interpersonal Skills