Engineering Adminstrative AssistantSaline, MI | Job ID 15744
- Job ID 15744
- Division Aerospace & Transportation Systems
- Organization Liebherr Aerospace Saline, Inc.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 05/15/2019
- Communicate technical details with engineering and maintenance staff to prepare documentation
- Coordinate technical data through all request, submission and approval stages
- Respond to project inquiries from a non-technical perspective to ensure accuracy and prompt delivery
- Track daily status of projects
- Update and maintain project databases
- Develop unique supportive software tools to integrate to multiple facets of the department.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize daily work
- Proven customer service skills with internal and external customers
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment with multiple priorities
- Resourceful and efficient with proven time management skills
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Computer Related skills – typing, file management, graphics editing
- Ability to apply advanced formatting to MS documents; Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to learn new software tools
- Bachelor's degree with 2-3 years of related experience in relevant field and 2-3 years of technical writing; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience. Previous experience in a computer science related discipline is preferred.
- An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international organization.We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary. Flex time start, tuition assistance, major medical, dental and vision insurance; 401K plan with company matching up to 6%, paid vacation and personal days.