Working at the Design Offices in Toulouse and Colmar, the apprentice will help the Engineers to develop mechanical products from initial conception to series production, adhering to technical, cost, deadline and quality objectives.
- The design of new products and/or the development of existing products to meet customer demands (computer-aided design, pre-dimensioning, etc.).
- Optimizing the life cycle of the product, adhering to health, safety and environmental standards at every stage of its development: design office, methods, industrialization, production, maintenance.
- Monitoring the project using the company's development methods and tools.
- Providing technical support and dealing with anomalies experienced during development and/or production.
Apprentices will learn to apply scientific methods, such as simulation calculations, and will acquire comprehensive technical expertise in the fields of design and manufacture.
Apprentices will have the opportunity to be introduced to a profession by our qualified staff, which will enable them to acquire professional experience in a specific occupation within the aerospace or building and public works industries.
At a glance
Period of training: 3 years
What we expect from you
- You must have a love of technology and demonstrate a curiosity for technical matters.
- You must be a keen observer, with an analytical mind.
- You must demonstrate initiative and rigor.
- You must possess good interpersonal skills and enjoy team work.
Liebherr-Mining Equipment Colmar SAS
49, rue Frédéric Hartmann
- Phone+33 (0)3 69 49 26 45
2, avenue Joseph Rey
- Phone+33 3 89 21 39 12
Liebherr-Components Colmar SAS
43, rue Frédéric Hartmann
- Phone+33 38 930-7200
Liebherr-Aerospace Toulouse SAS
408, avenue des Etats-Unis
31016 Toulouse Cedex 2