Aerospace Supplier Development ManagerSaline | Job ID 9071
- Job ID 9071
- Division Aerospace & Transportation Systems
- Organization Liebherr Aerospace Saline, Inc.
- Area of employment Purchasing
- Country United States
- Entry level Management positions
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 5/15/2018
- Vendors monitoring: increase performances (mainly logistic) of defined current suppliers in coordination with Liebherr-Aerospace Toulouse (LTS)
- Follow industrial transfers of supplier production in USA and Mexico
- Actively participate in logistic meetings and recovery plan associated
- Conduct supplier audits to ensure performance (On-time delivery and risk mitigation during developments)
- Manage supplier improvement and delivery of lean projects, demonstrating measurable and shared results (e.g. cycles, stock, productivity)
- Deliver regular reports (e.g. KPI, major events, internal satisfaction) and summarize lessons learned
- Working knowledge of logistics tools and methodologies
- Ability to travel between 30% to 50%, both domestically and internationally
Education and Experience
- An experience of 3 to 5 years in the aeronautical market with logistic competencies
- Quality basics are necessary for this position.
- Flex time start, tuition assistance, comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance; 401K plan with company matching up to 6%, paid vacation and personal days.