Electronic Repair TechnicianSaline | Job ID 7621
- Job ID 7621
- Division Aerospace & Transportation Systems
- Organization Liebherr Aerospace Saline, Inc.
- Area of employment Production
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 04/03/2018
Scope of Duties
- Repair components in accordance with applicable Component Maintenance Manuals, Engineering data, and/or other approved data.
- Complete repair work within the requested timeframe as provided by the supervisor.
- Maintain shop supply discipline by insuring available resources are conserved and used efficiently.
- Insure that a proper level of consumables is maintained to prevent work stoppage.
- Insure tooling and test equipment within the work area is in good working order and proper maintained and stored.
- Coordinate with your supervisor any tool and equipment requirements.
- Work with your supervisor on process improvement initiatives that will smooth flow, increase productivity and reduce shop flow days.
- Insure that all work is compliant with Liebherr-Aerospace, customer requirements, FAA, EASA and /or CAAC standards.
- Repair/Replace defective soldering, electronic components such as semiconductors, resistors, transformers and capacitors, using soldering iron and hand tools.
- Follow wiring diagrams/schematics in order to locate defects.
- May assemble circuitry according to engineering instructions, technical manuals and knowledge of electronic systems/components.
- Diagnose causes of electronic or mechanical malfunction or failure of operational equipment and performs preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Analyzes and interprets test data and fault codes.
- Adjusts, calibrates, aligns and modifies circuitry and components and records effects on unit performance.
- Builds test equipment based on wiring diagrams, layout drawings and engineering specifications for system or equipment modifications or expansion.
- The Company will provide job specific, legal and safety required training.
- High School or GED, Associates Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- License/Certification: Electronics Certification/Training