Internship Simulation Toolchain Development (m/f/x)Bulle | Job ID 57561
- Job ID 57561
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
- Area of employment Research / development
- Country Switzerland
- Entry level Students
- Type of contract full time
- You will contribute to a project that aim to strengthen the software test infrastructure by enhancing the model in the loop (MIL) testing capabilities in order to detect and correct errors for internal combustion engine
- You will get to know the engine models and the software functionalities developed in Simulink
- You will contribute to create a Simulink model that contains and connects all required software functionalities
- You will contribute to create the interface that connects the complete software functionalities together with the engine models
- You will develop automatic scripts to simplify the task of creating an updated test environment for software developers
- You will document the method used to link the models and software functionalities and present them together with the results of the simulations
- You are currently completing a university degree in Electronics, mechanical and robotics Engineering
- You have good knowledge on internal combustion engine modelling and in software development
- You know the basics about electrical, mechanical and thermal simulation’s methods
- You have a good level of English (C1), a good knowledge in French and German is desirable
- You have a confirmed experience in the use of Matlab and Simulink
- You consider yourself as someone that has a good ability to work in a team, is open minded and solution-oriented
You will be given the opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of work and gather varied and exciting experience in an international family-owned company. We offer you to take on interesting tasks and responsibilities as well as room for your ideas. You will be trained, supported and accompanied by a dynamic team. In addition, you will benefit from modern employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, support in finding you an accommodation as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
In order to ensure a fair application process, we cannot accept applications by post or email.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Charline BARRAS at: +41 26 913 31 11.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.