Storeperson (Remanufacturing Department)Adelaide | Job ID 42021
- Job ID 42021
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Logistics
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the roleLiebherr Adelaide are seeking suitably experienced and qualified Storeperson for Afternoon Shift (2.00pm until 10.06pm). A Storeperson is responsible for the delivery of; safe, effective and compliant warehouse and distribution services to the Remanufacturing Production Facility.
- Provide warehouse and distribution services
- Pick, pack and coordinate dispatch of transport and compile documentation
- Maintain replenishment orders and manage flow of work
- Stock-take and cycle counting
- Containers unpack, inspect, receipt and maintain items
- General housekeeping and Parts maintenance
Skills & Experience
- Certificate II Warehousing & Storage or 2-5 years’ experience
- High Risk Licence LF, LO essential
- High Risk Licence WP, DG highly desirable
- Self-motivated, positive pro-active attitude, attention to detail, demonstrate initiative
How to Apply
Please apply via the link below.
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Louise Darzins at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.