EMT Service Operations CoordinatorNewport News, VA | Job ID 42010
- Job ID 42010
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 1/6/2022
The EMT Service Operations Coordinator will assist the Service Operations Manager administratively and provide general support to service operations. Additionally, this position will have the responsibility to order, and receive product and parts for service department, maintain tracking of processes and be responsible for arranging returns back to the warehouse as required.
- Provides overall administrative support to the service operations team, as required.
- Performs Warranty claims entry processing, invoicing and tracking.
- Organize and coordinate service jobs to include preparing work orders and maintaining internal project numbers/work orders.
- Processes work orders for the Service Department and invoices service work performed.
- Prepares and maintains machine files electronically to include collecting and organizing all reports, machine data, and photos for the job.
- Creates and maintains purchase orders for Outside Labor and Materials (OLM).
- Tracks service bulletin information required by the factory for machines in inventory.
- Orders supplies as necessary for service operations.
- Responsibility for parts control for service department: enter parts orders, receive parts, issue parts for Service Techs, add parts to service invoicing, parts returns and core processes
- Update all machine and attachment storage/maintenance records as necessary.
- Responsible for common tool inventory, maintaining control of issue and return processes to ensure that the proper tools are available.
- Operates forklifts and overhead cranes as required.
- Safety Point of Contact for EMT Service operations team.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Minimum 5 years’ experience in parts and/or service environment.
- Basic knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Demonstrated initiative to visualize, organize, manage, and complete projects in individual and group settings.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Strong attention to detail, including accuracy with numbers and dictation.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while completing work in competent and professional manner.
- Ability to interface with other departments and dealer/customers with tact and courtesy.
- Ability to work closely and cooperatively with colleagues and takes well to direction.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates professional conduct.
- Possesses a strong knowledge of standard office equipment.
- Competency in the utilization of personal computers and business software. This includes, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MRP databases.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Swicegood at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.