Workshop TechnicianPerth | Job ID 39183
- Job ID 39183
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the roleReporting to the Workshop Supervisor, the Workshop Technician is responsible for the provision of; safe, efficient and compliant diagnostic, maintenance and component replacements services to the Division’s customer base.
- Inspect plant and equipment for conformity
- Operate workshop equipment including mobile lifting equipment
- Diagnose faults of mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic components
- Diagnose and rectify minor electrical faults
- Repair damaged or faulty parts
- Lubricate plant and equipment
Skills & Experience
- Certificate III Engineering (Mechanical) Diesel Fitter or Mobile Plant
- Large excavator/haul truck experience
- Liebherr mining equipment experience
- High Risk Licence LF & DG & EWP
- Working at Heights certificate
How to Apply
Please apply via the link below.
Human Resources Advisor
Applications close COB 17th December 2021
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application. No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Kushali Raghwani at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.