Service Engineer (Mining)Kolkata | Job ID 38162
- Job ID 38162
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr India Private Limited
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country India
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 11/10/2021
Essential Job Duties :
• Meet all Safety procedures and regulations in place, as per Liebherr’s and Customer’s guidelines.
• Perform troubleshooting and mechanical/electrical works on the machines.
• Perform the maintenance tasks by using the relevant hand and power tools recommended by the Liebherr EM.
• A positive mental framework to stay with the organization on a long term perspective
Position Specific Competencies :
• Good knowledge and experience on general mechanical engineering and hydraulic function etc.
• Knowledge in electrical and electronic is mandatory and shall be a deciding factor for consideration .
• Ability to read mechanical, hydraulic & electrical drawings and schematics.
• Ability to communicate in verbal and written form, to write a technical job report.
• Basic knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and / or computer manipulation.
• Willingness to stay in mine site environment.
Header - Competencies
Qualification and Education Requirements
• Degree in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering
• A good exposure in the Mining Machinery background ( Ultra Class Excavator) for 6 years and above , Diploma in engineering ( Mechanical and Electrical) is also acceptable .
• Experience in exclusively in Hitachi , Komatsu and Liebherr range of hydraulic excavators with 100T and above class only . Experience in any other related field is not acceptable .
Preferred Skills / Special Skills
• Leadership: Builds organizational commitment; implements policies; manages employee performance; motivates team; and communicates with local team and international teams.
• Analytical Thinking: Breaks down problems and issues into components and analyzes the costs, benefits, opportunities, and risks associated with each alternative solution.
• Initiative: Works independently to solve problems. Looks for opportunities to take on more responsibility.
• Managing Multiple Priorities: Handles multiple assignments and priorities while fulfilling all commitments.
• Others: High degree of self-organization and organization of team members
• Language: English Speaking and Writing
- Compensation at par with industry standards | Corporate Health Insurance and term life insurance.
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service awards & reward recognization| career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Pallavi Mumbaikar at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.