Service AdministratorAuckland | Job ID 36727
- Job ID 36727
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country New Zealand
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the roleReporting to the Service Manager, you will be an all-round administrator who can work independently and keep self-motivated to provide the administration support to the service team and broader Earthmoving team to maintain and enhance customer service and support. The role is based in our branch Auckland in East Tamaki.
- Raise job cards/repair orders and costing job cards
- Invoicing of service jobs
- Assist WIP management
- Purchasing and Accounts Payable for branch
- Organise/book travel/accommodation
- Time sheet data entry
- Address customer queries
- Update data bases, filing, and generating reports
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years relevant Administrative experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and complete to high standard
- Initiative and self-drive
- Problem solving skills
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Senior HR Advisor
Applications close 29th October 2021.
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr-Australia employees should advise their responsible manager of their application.
No third parties or agencies please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Lee Davidsen at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.