DevOps Systems Administrator (m/f/x)Bulle | Job ID 36461
- Job ID 36461
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
- Area of employment Information technology / Software
- Country Switzerland
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 01.01.2022
The DevOps Systems Administrator accelerates the delivery of project teams by providing them with reusable solutions for their building, deployment, testing of infrastructure and environmental needs.
- You work with software application developers to architect, configure, and troubleshoot application servers and the software running on them.
- You manage the deployment, maintenance, and upgrade process of Applications developed by different development groups and teams.
- You implement COTS installations, changes, upgrades, patches and production
- You install and configure systems, custom and third party software packages.
- You translate development team requirements into Application/System configuration.
- You coordinate tasks between Development teams and Systems team.
- You constantly evaluate and improve current processes or design and implement new processes to meet business needs.
- You use their Systems and Networking knowledge to isolate and fix application problems
- You work on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- You support, improve and upgrade CI/CD pipelines with teams
- You support test teams in examining code and analyzing results
- You have good DevOps and Agile principles, and good knowledge of programming languages
- You hold a MSc or BSc in IT
- You have experience in the area of application development
- You speak fluent English and ideally French or German, our other company languages
- You have advanced knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes and Scripting languages
- Your personality is characterized by strong problem solving skills, a learning mindset and a value-driven approach to problem solving
- You show good attention to detail and have excellent organization/time management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent team working and communication skills
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Guillaume CAILLOT at: 0269133111.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.