Service Technician (Mining)Kolkata | Job ID 36260
- Job ID 36260
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr India Private Limited
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country India
- Entry level Young Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 09/29/2021
• Enforce all safety procedures and regulations in place, as per LID’s and Customer’s guidelines.
• Able to perform troubleshooting on the machines
• Lead and manage his team in all maintenance and repair tasks to increase the product availability.
• Identify training needs of personnel under his supervision.
• Assure strict compliance and communicate about best working techniques / practices during execution of maintenance and repairs, according to Maintenance Manuals and guidelines.
• He will serve as Liebherr official representative while on duty.
• Good knowledge and experience in mechanic, hydraulic.
• Knowledge in electrical and electronic will be appreciated.
• Good knowledge and experience in maintenance and repair works.
• Ability to read mechanical, hydraulic & electrical drawings and schematics.
• Ability to communicate in English both verbal and written form, to write a technical job report.
• Basic knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and / or computer manipulation
Header - Competencies
Qualification and Education Requirements
• Trade Certificate Holder ( Diesel Mechanic , Electrical ,Electronics Engineering, Motor Vehicle ) OR
• Diploma In Mechanical /Electrical /Electronics Engineering
• Experience in exclusively in Hitachi , Komatsu and Liebherr range of hydraulic excavators with 100T and above class only . Experience in any other related field is not acceptable .
Preferred Skills / Special Skills
• Leadership: Builds organizational commitment; implements policies; manages employee performance; motivates team; and communicates with local team and international teams.
• Analytical Thinking: Breaks down problems and issues into components and analyzes the costs, benefits, opportunities, and risks associated with each alternative solution.
• Initiative: Works independently to solve problems. Looks for opportunities to take on more responsibility.
• Managing Multiple Priorities: Handles multiple assignments and priorities while fulfilling all commitments.
• Others: High degree of self-organization and organization of team members
• Language: English Speaking and Writing
- Compensation at par with industry standards | Corporate Health Insurance and term life insurance.
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service awards & reward recognization| career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Pallavi Mumbaikar at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.