Heavy Equipment Sales RepresentativeHalifax, NS | Job ID 34944
- Job ID 34944
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
As a key contributor to the Earth Moving Division, the Heavy Equipment Sales Representative will be responsible for cultivating relationships with new prospects, building the Liebherr brand and maintaining ongoing relationships with existing customers. The successful candidate will be experienced within the industry, naturally tenacious and demonstrate a strong ability to work independently.
At Liebherr Canada we pride ourselves in being a trustworthy partner. We aim to maintain our consistency and trustworthiness for many years to come through the delivering the highest quality in everything we do. Come join us and see the difference!
*Please note this position involves regular/frequent travel, priority will be given to applicants residing in the Halifax/Dartmouth area. Relocations may be considered*
- Identify and implement opportunities to develop and grow the business and maximize revenue.
- Market product offerings to existing relationships while using industry and current trend knowledge.
- Educate customers on aftermarket service, warranties, and technical support to enhance the after sale value of Liebherr products.
- Build long-term relationships with the customer base.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure customers’ success and satisfaction.
- Complete all aspects of the sales process from identification to completion.
- Prepare detailed quotations, product presentations and demonstrations.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of Liebherr machine specifications, features and benefits in order to accurately answer customer questions.
- Conduct account analysis and revenue forecast reviews regularly.
- Manage territory based on the pre-existing plan for the year and visit customers on a regular basis.
- Utilize internal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to track customer information and progress.
- Minimum 5 years related sales experience in Earth Moving Technology
- Extensive experience and network in the defined product line is essential for this key role (Excavators, dozers, wheel loaders, material handlers)
- Bilingual in both French & English strongly preferred
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to travel regularly/extensively throughout the territory
- Ability to work flexible hours to manage accounts and meet customer needs.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Gauss at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.