Service Training Intern - Construction EquipmentNewport News, VA | Job ID 34262
- Job ID 34262
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Students
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry B004SA
The Service Training Intern performs support functions in development and operation of professional, relevant and accessible eLearning programs and on-line products.
- Collaborate and communicate with the Subject Matter Experts in the Service Training Department on eLearning program user electronic training products.
- Utilize various web based training, animation and graphic software programs to assemble/create WBT programs, graphics, audio, video and job aids.
- Import content/media assets into existing Liebherr program templates in various required file formats (i.e., .JPEG, .PNG, .TIFF, .GIF, .SWF, .AVI, etc.).
- Create and edit of audio and video elements for inclusion into training products.
- Transcribe audio narration files to MS Word.
- Gather, sort and archive media assets, photos, videos, etc. by product type, description, file type course and date to facilitate easy identification of media assets for use in creating new, and or updating existing training products.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be currently enrolled in or successfully completed a four-year degree program in an Instructional Technology, e-Learning Instructional Design, Instructional Developer or similar or similar discipline.
- Knowledge of web based training authoring software tools such as Articulate.
- Knowledgeable of various file formats (i.e. .doc, .xls, .avi, etc.).
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems.
- Knowledge of Outlook Contact Management systems; Internet browsers; Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Knowledge of SharePoint.
- Ability to edit and manipulate graphics using various software programs such as Adobe Photoshop, M.S. Paint, etc.
- Ability to function as a creative self-starter and to work independently.
- Ability to learn new software and systems quickly.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to transcribe audio narration and multimedia scripts in type written form.
- Graphic design ability.
- Excellent written communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary. We hire as soon as possible.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Swicegood at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.