Site Support FitterPerth | Job ID 33926
- Job ID 33926
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the roleAn exciting opportunity has become available for motivated Site Support Fitters based at Christmas Creek and Solomon Mine sites. Reporting through to the Customer Support Manager, you will be responsible for the provision of safe, effective and timely product and technical support services and advice to the Division’s customers. In addition, the Site Support Fitters are responsible for the effective management of customer relationships at site level. This will be a 2/1 roster.
- Effective management and monitoring of on-site Liebherr equipment
- Recommend corrective remedies to sustain/improve equipment condition & performance
- Report significant or recurring maintenance events
- Assist with general maintenance/servicing, conduct machine diagnostic and condition evaluations and removal repair and installation of Liebherr equipment components and modules
- Provide mentoring and upskilling of fellow employees
Skills and Experience
- Certificate III Engineering (Mechanical) Diesel Fitter or Mobile Plant
- Previous OEM experience with Dozers or related heavy industries
- Extensive technical knowledge of Mining equipment will be highly advantageous
- Current driver’s licence (C class minimum)
- High Risk Licence LF, DG, EWP and WAH
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Human Resources Advisor
Applications close COB 12th of September 2021.
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application. No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Kushali Raghwani at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.