Technical Trainer - EarthmovingBiggleswade | Job ID 30630
- Job ID 30630
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Earth Moving Technical Training department based in Biggleswade for a Technical Trainer. The role contributes to the success of Liebherr – Great Britain Ltd by coordinating all aspects of training and conduct technical training to LGB After Sales Staff and customers to the highest standard. Undertake all work in accordance with the company’s Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental policies and arrangements and implement safe systems of work as necessary whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times and working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
• To liaise closely with, and maintain good communication and effective relationships with, our factories, suppliers, other internal departments, in providing training in product support for the Liebherr product line.
• To coordinate and actively participate in the development of LGB after sales staff; organising and conducting courses to enhance LGB capabilities as an after sales organisation.
• To plan, supervise and/or execute product training either in-house, at our factories or suppliers for all Liebherr earthmoving products.
• To actively attend Factory Courses on all Earth Moving products and pass on the knowledge gained to LGB staff.
• To take care of the LGB Biggleswade training facility, ensuring it is correctly maintained and propose future developments to management to enhance its effectiveness.
• When necessary, to undertake site visits to provide technical assistance to our after sales departments in diagnosing and resolving machine or application problems.
• To assist in product and general engineer training either in-house, at our factories or customer sites.
• Communicate, act and dress in a manner that promotes a positive image of the company.
• Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.
The successful candidate will require the following:
• Able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role and / or industry
• Computer literate and able to demonstrate uses of IT relevant to role.
• Team player
• Ideally has Satisfactory completion of a recognised apprenticeship in a related industry to NVQ level 3
• Ideally possess train the trainer qualification
• Good communicator at all levels
• Good knowledge of mechanical engineering / heavy plant industry
• Flexible approach to work
• Strong customer service ethic with a positive and pro-active approach
• Able to demonstrate ability to work effectively in a pressurised environment.
• Be able to travel UK & Ireland as required to support business requirements.
• To be able to travel overseas as required
• Keep up to date on technical skills and knowledge
• Attends training as required
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Wells at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.