Administrative ClerkGillette, WY | Job ID 30056
- Job ID 30056
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry ASAP
The Administrative Clerk is responsible for answering the phones, greeting customers and office visitors, entering data into the Company computer systems to prepare reports, process invoices, and create purchase orders.
Essential Job Duties:
- Answers phone and directs calls.
- Prepares and sorts source documents, and identifies and interprets data to be entered. Enters alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents into computer following format displayed on screen, and enters necessary codes.
- Identify billable v. non-billable labor and enter appropriately.
- Assist with processing sales orders.
- Transmits information into internal and external databases.
- Reviews error reports and enters corrections into computer.
- Enter equipment downtimes into database and produce associated reports
- Track and enter equipment hours readings into database
- Generates and submits weekly/monthly labor sales, utilization and other reports to management.
- Assist with completion and submit failure reports and warranty claims, as required.
- Assist with tracking all component cores per serial number
Position Specific Competencies:
- Knowledge of MS Office Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs and charts.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external customers.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver license.
- Ability to maintain Mine Safety & Health Administration (MSHA) certification if required.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Luke Pennington at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.