Warranty AdministratorNewport News, VA | Job ID 29490
- Job ID 29490
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry immediate
The Warranty Administrator is responsible for the processing of all dealer and vendor claims in LiSA II and responsible for responding promptly to all warranty or service related dealer inquiries..
- Review manager received claim entries and annotate and adjust in system accordingly
- Inspect and analyze all warranty related documents and enter into system.
- Look up if mechanic is certified on machine and put on claim.
- Manage and adjust, according, records and information regarding warranty, between LiSA II and Baan, regularly.
- Ensure warranty related parts and other are correctly entered by dealer, into their submitted claims.
- Enter claim into the LiSA II system.
- Prepare, process, and arrange customer submitted claims, for manager review.
- Invoice extended warranties and manage cradle to grave process for credit.
- Enter and annotate all warranty parts received paperwork within the appropriate claim.
- Prepare all warranty decisions, etc. for manager approval.
- Maintain machine record service checks and warranty status within warranty system.
- Answer supplier and dealer requests via email, phone, etc.
- Email electronic credits, etc. to dealers.
- High School diploma or equivalent education with a minimum of one to three years of experience in a parts or similar environment.
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Windows and Office.
- Ability to learn to learn and use an ERP system (i.e. Baan).
- Ability to learn and use a warranty administration system (LiSA II).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated self-starter who is able to work independently as well as a team member.
- Ability to push, pull, lift or carry upto 50 pounds.
- Ability to work overtime as well as on weekends as needed.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Applications are only accepted via the online-portal www.liebherr.com.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Swicegood at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.