Inspection EngineerWigan | Job ID 29259
- Job ID 29259
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Rental Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within Liebherr Rental for an Inspection Engineer.The role, based from our Wigan depot with travel required to sites around North of England and Southern Scotland contributes to the success of Liebherr-Rental Ltd by carrying out effective maintenance and repair work on equipment, ensuring both quality standards and timelines for repair are optimised at all times leading to increased customer confidence and repeat business whilst working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
• Carry out, servicing, inspection and repair of machinery and equipment at customer premises or on site or if required at the appropriate depot.
• Diagnose specific fault issues and action appropriately.
• Return all warranty and other return parts cleaned and on time ensuring correct processes for packing and labelling.
• Ensure all service information is read, understood and filed.
• Correctly file all service manuals and that they are consistently updated.
• Undertake all work strictly in compliance with manufacturer guidelines and recommendations.
• Escalates the appropriate action in relation to broken or damaged company equipment.
• Maintains a healthy and safe working environment for self and others through a clear understanding of workplace safety requirements and systems.
• Provides product demonstrations to potential customers and carries out operator familiarisation of rental products as and when required.
• Works with the customer in mind, making sure quality work standards are maintained consistently; that post work, the repair site is left in a condition that satisfies the customer.
• Is able to effectively contribute in recognising and improving work processes so as to drive greater efficiency.
• Ensures that self-image is a key contributor to promoting company business, and maintains both personal image and vehicle condition and cleanliness to an exceptional standard at all times.
The successful candidate will require the following:
• Satisfactory completion of a recognised apprenticeship in a related industry to NVQ level 3
• GCSE passes grades A-C in Mathematics and English
• Able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role or industry
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Wells at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.