Earthmoving Warranty / Service AdministratorBiggleswade | Job ID 29081
- Job ID 29081
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Earth Moving Technical After Sales department based in Biggleswade for a Warranty / Service Administrator. The role contributes to the success of the Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd Earthmoving Technical After Sales department by participating in the efficient administration of our Central Warranty Department whilst working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
• Confirm the validity of warranty claims received and maximise the levels of labour, materials, spare parts and sub-contract items recovered.
• Preparing clear, concise and accurate claims, of all types, to our suppliers.
• Question the acceptability or validity of a component or claim at any stage in the process, obtain better information from the depot and communicate effectively to the concerned factory.
• Prepare correct documentation for returning failed parts to factories.
• Establish and maintain good communications and effective relationships between suppliers, factories and internal departments in the UK and abroad.
• Issuing credit note requests.
• Prepare, distribute and monitor documentation for Extended Warranties and Contracts.
• Monitor and report on Service Information progress.
• Prepare reports and statistics on all aspects of the departments activities.
• Collect data and prepare reports on Key Account customer performance.
• Support the After Sales team with machine performance using the Liebherr telematics system LiDAT as & when requested.
• Support the After Sales department with Travel & hotel bookings.
The successful candidate will require the following:
• Able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role and / or industry
• Team player
• Good communicator at all levels
• Flexible approach to work
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Wells at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.