Service EngineerSanpada | Job ID 28545
- Job ID 28545
- Division Crawler Cranes
- Organization Liebherr India Private Limited
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country India
- Entry level Young Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 31/03/2021
- Diagnose, adjust, repair or overhaul Liebherr Crawler cranes and Foundation equipment.
- Apply electrical, electronics, hydraulics and mechanical theory and related knowledge to test and modify operational electrical machinery and electrically controlled, electronically controlled equipment and circuitry, hydraulic circuits, hydraulic components and mechanical equipment.
- Operate machine for testing, inspection, diagnoses and trouble shooting
- Sets the positive example in punctuality and professional demeanour by respectful communication with all levels of staff, keeping work areas clean and orderly, and promoting safety regulations and all other company programs.
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or modification to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturer’s specifications.
- Repair and replace damaged or worn parts with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) spares and OEM repaired parts as per Liebherr standards
- Dismantle and assemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on Liebherr machines.
- Examine parts for damage or excessive wear using relevant measuring devices.
- Read, understand, and interpret operating manuals, parts manuals, blueprints and technical drawings. Company data to be handled confidentially
- Overhaul and test machines or equipment to ensure operating efficiency and safe integrity of the machine as per Liebherr standards
- Inspect and verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to factory specifications
- Complete assigned paperwork as to procedures. As a minimum time sheet, work report, expense report in the latest available version. Fill out all forms properly including customer’s signature where applicable
- Oversees the quality of maintenance through visual and mechanical inspection methods
- Promotes a safe work environment by following on site safety rules and ensuring the group and self-follow established safety procedures.
- Oversees the handling and disposing of hazardous wastes, such as toner, oil, antifreeze, transmission fluid, auto parts cleaner, and similar material.
- Complete jobs independently with as little assistance from others as possible.
- Maintains a minimum set of tools and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required for job performance.
- Refuses to carry out unsafe tasks in conflict with Liebherr’s procedures or technical rules.
- Follows the Liebherr Engineers book and the Liebherr code of conduct
Qualification and Education Requirements
- Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics Engineering from DOTE of state and AICTE approved universities or Institutions
- 3 – 5 years of Experience in following fields,
- Must have experience of Hydraulics/ electrical and its troubleshooting
- Must be able to understand the auto electronics and CAN bus / control system
- Must have the good knowledge of diesel engine.
- Experience with spare part catalogue
- Knowledge of electrical and Hydraulic circuits and solutions
- Capable to travel pan India and manage jobsite situations
- Experience in foundation equipment / piling rigs / crawler cranes
- Demonstrated initiative to visualize, organize, manage, and complete projects in individual and group settings.
- Willingness to travel Ability to interact with all levels of staff.
- Should act as a Representative of the company and maintain the reputation of the company
- Negotiating and good communication skills
- Assist the Company in any necessary duties to achieve Company goals.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Exact and precise working
- Ability to work overtime as well as on weekends or on call duty.
- Must maintain a valid passport at all times.
- Self-motivated behaviour (specifically in stressful situations).
- Compensation at par with industry standards | Corporate Health Insurance and term life insurance.
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service awards & reward recognization| career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Pallavi Mumbaikar at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.