Sales Administration SpecialistNewport News, VA | Job ID 28443
- Job ID 28443
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry immediate
Coordinates the buying of inventory from Affiliates / Third Parties and the sale of inventory through Direct Sales and to Dealers as well as assists in tracking and reporting on inventory.
- Assists with the ordering of machines and loose attachments from factories and vendors.
- Checks confirmation of orders for accuracy.
- Creates sales orders for equipment and loose attachments.
- Submits all sales orders to management for approval.
- Acknowledges approved sales orders to the customers.
- Maintains sales administration reports and distributes these reports to other department personnel.
- Creates and maintains both electronic and paper files.
- Tracks incoming orders.
- Enters basic LiMM data.
- Communicates with customers regarding order status.
- Coordinates with the shop regarding equipment readiness.
- Utilizes Project Tracker and Order Processing applications.
- Makes freight arrangements for loose attachments and equipment with assistance of Traffic department.
- Files all freight documentation in the customer folders.
- Invoices equipment and loose attachments and submits the invoices to management for approval.
- Answers customer and factory inquiries.
- Creates and maintains credits once approved.
- Backs up other sales administration positions when required.
- A combination of related education and experience equivalent to an Associate’s degree and 2 – 4 years of experience.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff inside and outside the Company.
- Proficient in PC based word processing and spreadsheets.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and attention to detail, including accuracy with numbers.
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 10% of the time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license and passport.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Applications are only accepted via the online-portal www.liebherr.com.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Lolitta Miller at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.