Regional Product Manager, Commercial AppliancesHialeah Gardens, FL | Job ID 27361
- Job ID 27361
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry ASAP
The Regional Product Manager, Commercial Appliances is responsible for the product portfolio and product lines for the Americas region. The individual will work closely with teams in marketing, sales, after-sales becoming the expert for the assigned product lines. The Product Manager will successfully introduce new solutions, manage the product lifecycle be the product and technology expert within assigned markets. On the other hand, he or she will be the regional advocate towards global teams by mastering regional voice-of-customer in a structured and well-communicated manner.
Essential Job Duties:
- Analyzes and elaborates reports on market, technology, and competitor trends for colleagues in sales, marketing, global product management, and R&D teams.
- Researches relevant markets to assess market potential and required product features.
- Monitors sales development over lifetime of each product to propose actions to increase sales or discontinue products.
- Performs pricing and competitive analysis by customer channel and recommends strategies to improve market position, improve quality or reduce costs.
- Manages regional databases for product information, product functions and features using assigned systems.
- Oversees and actively participates in positioning products within each local market to meet customer requirements.
- Actively participate in the sales and marketing strategy creation for the Americas, ensuring alignment with global strategic goals.
- Performs Product training to all internal and external audiences especially during introduction phase.
- Aligns products’ USPs and feature communication along with marketing team to create collaterals and launch new solutions to the market.
- Continuously manage product portfolio and respective lifecycle for region.
A Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university in Business Administration with strong interest in technology or technical degree (e.g. Mechanical or Electrical Engineering) with good organization and communication skills. Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management or product marketing with durable goods. Ideally, candidate will have background with commercial refrigeration or commercial appliances. Strong preference for candidates with previous tenure working in a multinational and international environment. German language skills desired but not mandatory.
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver license and passport.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Luke Pennington at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.