Head Sourcing (COT Division)Sanpada | Job ID 27055
- Job ID 27055
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr India Private Limited
- Area of employment Purchasing
- Country India
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 17/03/2021
Header - Responsibilities
Job Location: Pune ( Maharashtra)
Roles & Responsiblities
- Involve in developing India purchasing targets (value, parts, time) in co-ordination with European plant/COB and Divisional Director COT India.
- Guide Purchase/SQA team in identifying and shortlisting potential suppliers.
- Ensure that the Liebherr Supplier Evaluation & Selection Process LN 515 is followed.
- Develop detailed time plan for India sourcing and execute the same.
- Develop India sourcing strategy.
- Create supplier database for various parts and components.
- Create Supplier Portfolio Analysis along with Product Portfolio Analysis.
- Guide team in first pass negotiations with suppliers.
- Create and update cost database for various commodities and manufacturing operations.
- Analyse cost breakup given by suppliers.
- Final negotiations with suppliers on pricing. Take help from Divisional Head for the strategy development.
- Develop Supplier Rating System in conjunction with COB.
Header - Competencies
Qualification and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical or similar). Post graduation preferred but not must.
- At least 18-20 years’ experience in Purchasing/Sourcing in diesel engine industry. Preferably, in multinational or large Indian company.
- Manufacturing experience in Engineering products company desirable.
- Experience in leading a team of at least 5+ sourcing/SQA people.
- Knowledge of supplier base for the parts required by COT – LMB/AT/COB/EAS/COC etc.
- Previous experience in working for India Purchase Team for overseas plant preferred.
Preferred Skills / Special Skills
- Knowledge of tools such as PPAP, FMEA, 7 step Problem solving.
- Green/Black belt in 6 sigma preferred but not must.
- VA/VE methods
- India taxation overview (GST, export benefits etc.)
- Good command over spoken and written English.Knowledge of German/French desirable.
Header - Our Offer
- Compensation at par with industry standards | Corporate Health Insurance and term life insurance.
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service awards & reward recognization| career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Pallavi Mumbaikar at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.