Used Equipment ManagerRaleigh, NC | Job ID 24601
- Job ID 24601
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry immediate
The Used Manager is responsible for the procurement, inventory management, sales and marketing of Liebherr Used Equipment. Provides used and trade-in sales support to Dealer, Direct Sales Channel, Regional Sales Managers, General Manager, Dealer Sales & National Accounts, Service Department and Sales Administration Department.
- Maintains a database of equipment and attachments including, location and pricing - both wholesale and retail.
- Maintains used equipment on Liebherr internal and relevant external sales sites.
- Monitors and reports on used equipment values and makes recommendations to management on pricing and selling options.
- Assists the Dealer and direct sales channels with used equipment outlets and marketing.
- Manages inventory of used equipment and attachments.
- Establishes pricing – both wholesale and retail for used equipment and attachments.
- Maintains pricing data on used equipment and attachments.
- Identifies relevant sales outlets for equipment.
- Seeks sales opportunities with end-customers and coordinates sales efforts with Direct Sales Channels and Dealers.
- Develops marketing materials and maintains used equipment site (internal Liebherr).
- Directly assists with trade-in equipment condition reporting, pricing evaluation and sale.
- Works directly with Dealers and Regional Sales Managers to assist in reducing used Liebherr equipment – cross selling to other dealers, Liebherr entities or end customers.
- Reports to management and makes recommendations for best commercially responsible channel for disposal of equipment or attachment.
- Performs cold calls, makes customer contacts, maintains database of relevant equipment brokers, exporters, auction outlets, etc..
- A combination of related education and experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree and 5 - 7 years of experience in similar or related job function.
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 60% of the time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver license and passport.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff internal and external in verbal or written format.
- Possess sound judgment and high integrity with ability to perform duties in field assignments ranging from dealer locations to customer job sites.
- Proficient in PC based word processing and spreadsheets.
- Should have poise and confidence when speaking and presenting to groups
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and attention to detail, including accuracy with numbers.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities.
- German or Spanish language skills desirable but not required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction equipment products and the industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of selling techniques and the ability to close sales.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Applications are only accepted via the online-portalwww.liebherr.com.