Customer Service AdministratorSaline, MI | Job ID 24117
- Job ID 24117
- Division Aerospace & Transportation Systems
- Organization Liebherr Aerospace Saline, Inc.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The Customer Service Administrator is the primary and direct representative to Liebherr customers and is critical to the company’s overall success. Primarily responsible for providing effective customer service to all internal and external customers by utilizing excellent communications and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of Liebherr product and support programs. This individual must handle multiple issues and priorities while also facilitating resolution to recurring issues and continuous process improvement.
- Informs customer of status, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any other critical information needed by the customer to support their specific requirements.
- Manage full scale sales and repair activity subject to customer requirements and in accordance with specific commercial conditions and contracts in place. .
- Responds and supports customer time sensitive AOG and expedite requirements
- Works extensively with pricing information for dissemination to customers via quotations while being vigilant to maximize company revenue.
- Recognizes patterns and potential issues. Pro-acts to minimize adverse impact and maximize financial benefit.
- Receives, investigates and responds to customer complaints, issues, and discrepancies.
- Confers with repair shop, shipping or supply chain personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed units / parts and resolve issues.
- Provides information, answers questions from customers or individuals on company products, service bulletins, modifications, repair & parts data. Confers with Field / Technical Services personnel as needed to obtain the required understanding and information.
- Ability to multi-task and work with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions; support and explains reasoning for decisions; include appropriate people in decision-making process. .
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities with keen attention to detail; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Ability to maintain high degree of motivation in a complex, fast paced team environment.
- Ability to multi-task, maintain organization, and analyze/solve problems.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities, and utilize critical thinking in the daily performance of duties
- High school diploma or GED required (associate’s degree preferred) with 2-4 years of customer service experience; or a combination of education and experience.
- Previous aviation/airline/repair shop experience is preferred.
- Flex time start, tuition assistance, comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance; 401K plan with company matching up to 6%, paid vacation and personal days.