Customer Service Manager - MiningKearny, AZ | Job ID 21773
- Job ID 21773
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Management positions
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry ASAP
Manages customer support for Liebherr Mining machines within the USA. This individual is the primary service contact for the Liebherr customers and leads the entire service support team guided by the Liebherr Service Excellence Program.
- > 0 - Service Return on Sales
- > 80% - Share of customers parts business
- > 80% - Share of customers component business
- > 90% - Technical Availability (OHT / Dozer /HEX)
- > 90% - Service Excellence Rating Score (3 star)
- Keep updated and enforce all safety procedures and regulations.
- Be the first hand Liebherr contact for the customer (unless this task is delegated)
- Develop the Service organization, up to the Liebherr Mining standards
- Definition of the required organization, manpower, and support for recruitment and training
- Definition of the required tools, support equipment, workshop, and follow up of set up
- Advise and coordinate with the Spare Parts department for the setup of adequate stock and localization of spare parts
- Follow up and coordination of Liebherr Mining Product Support Specialists who may be delegated on site.
- Technical support to the Mining Equipment
- Develop technical reporting systems for all machines in operation (component lifetimes, availability, major failures…)
- Work on corrective actions with Liebherr Mining Customer Support department.
- Support to Sales team for new projects
- Feedback on existing operations, customers preferences and needs
- Work with Sales Manager: service concept, information on new mine sites, participate to visits to customers.
- Manages 6-10 Direct Reports.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of Service team.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Customer Focus: Is attentive and responsive to the needs of internal and/or external customers. Builds and maintains customer satisfaction.
- Communication: Organizes and expresses ideas and information clearly. Disseminates information. Shares knowledge. Uses appropriate and efficient methods of conveying the information.
- Teamwork: Develops and maintains positive relationships with peers and superiors. Accepts instructions and assignments. Assists others to accomplish group objectives. Creates trust. Works collaboratively in group situations and values diverse points of view. Helps develop peers and co-workers.
- Integrity: Demonstrates honesty, fairness, and trustworthiness. Follows through on commitments and admits to mistakes. Can be counted on to accept accountability for his/her own decisions, actions or results.
- Leadership: Builds organizational commitment. Implements policies. Manages employee performance. Motivates team and communicates. Leads by example.
Position Specific Competencies:
- Job Skills: Applies the required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSA) in the performance of essential job duties:
- Technical knowledge of mobile heavy duty equipment, preferably in mining application.
- Good understanding of the in country administrative organization and requirements.
- Ability to manage a team, ease to communicate in verbal and written form.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Managing Multiple Priorities: Handles multiple assignments and priorities while fulfilling all commitments. Handles a fair work load and meets deadlines. Accepts new responsibilities and adapts to changes in procedures.
- Initiative: Works independently to solve problems. Looks for opportunities to take on more responsibilities.
- Thinking and Problem Solving: Identifies and solves problems effectively and demonstrates sound judgement and decision-making.
- Cost Awareness: Strives to keep costs at a minimum and within budget. Makes manager aware when costs may exceed budget. Monitors revenues and/or expenses to ensure sound fiscal responsibilities.
- Safety: Promotes an incident free and clean working environment.
Education and Experience
Engineer or University degree (Technology or Administration), or proven experience in a customer support management position. 10+ years experience in a Customer support organization.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions at mine sites or fabrication and assembly shop environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately loud.
- Employment is subject to medical tests results.
- Work within the respect of the technical instructions of Liebherr OEM and the sites security rules.
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of the time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver license and passport.
A comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k plan with company match, paid vacation and personal day.
Applications are only accepted via the online portalwww.liebherr.com