Head of Sales, Commercial Customer-Americas-RefrigerationHialeah Gardens, FL | Job ID 19875
- Job ID 19875
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country United States
- Entry level Management positions
- Type of contract full time
The primary responsibility of the Head of Sales, Commercial Customers-Americas is the operational implementation of respective sales targets specifically in the sales-channels frozen food industry, food retail as well as other commercial customers mainly in North America and selected markets in Latin America. This position reports locally to the Divisional Director, and functionally to the Head Business Unit Commercial Customers, located in Lienz, Austria.
- Implements the sales strategy in North America (USA & Canada) and selected LATAM markets (Peru, Chile, Columbia) in relation to the designated sales-channels.
- Leads the operative sales in the region.
- Responsible for all aspects of customer acquisition and customer support within the region.
- Responsible for meeting unit sales targets and market share targets within region, as well as turnover and profitability targets.
- Follows sales strategy with global key accounts in the region and cooperates closely with global key account management. Ensures alignment of sales activity with global customers.
- Develops, monitors and controls Sales budget and forecasts.
- Responsible for the overall implementation and execution of the Sales Strategy for the region. Works with others to ensure the regional sales concept for the region is being followed.
- Assists in the development and execution of the regional pricing concept and parameters.
- Prepares and executes dedicated projects.
- Develops regional marketing plan in coordination with Regional Marketing. Manages sales & marketing decisions for region in the designated sales-channels and ensures positive impacts to the success of the sales region.
- Successfully lead and direct all strategic sales/profit planning predetermined with Head of Business Area and execution elements for the related territory.
- Represents Company at shows and industry events to promote products.
- Works with other departments and associates to ensure quality of distribution of relevant products.
- Responsible for the execution of the yearly communication plan for relevant area, and collaboration for the definition and implementation of the marketing budget and operative implementation.
- Provides regional input to the execution of product strategy in conjunction with the product management team.
- Provides input into the digital business model structure definition and strategy as it relates to eBusiness.
- Provides input into regional customer service requirements.
- Monitors and provides input into regional KPI’s and recommended actions.
- Provides input into the strategy and alignment in the mix of direct deliveries from the factory and regional product availability for short term demands.
- Aligns regional sales-activities of Business Area Commercial Customers with Divisional Manager at Liebherr USA.
- Four year college/university degree, and at least 5 years of prior technical sales experience, or the equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Selling and Training Skills: Demonstrated knowledge of selling techniques and the ability to close sales that meet customer needs. Proven ability to train others effectively.
- External Awareness: Keeps informed about market conditions, competitive information and political factors that may impact the goals of the organization.
- Analytical Thinking: Breaks down problems and issues into components and analyzes the costs, benefits, opportunities and risks associated with each alternative solution.
- Negotiation Skills: Listens to all points of view and negotiates compromise.
- Product Knowledge: Has a good understanding of the product line and sells the product that will best meet the customer's needs.
- Relationship Building / Networking: Builds rapport with a variety of people and develops alliances to work together toward common goals.
- Computer Skills: Knowledge of processing tools and demonstrated ability with MS Office Suite.
- Language Skills: business fluent in English and Spanish
- Multicultural Skills: Capable to establish and hold close relationship to customers in North America as well as LATAM
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary. We hire as soon as possible. Please apply online only atwww.liebherr.com