Warranty AdministratorNewport News, VA | Job ID 19471
- Job ID 19471
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry immediate
The Warranty Administrator is responsible for the processing of all dealer and vendor claims in LISA II and for responding promptly to all warranty or service related dealer/supplier inquiries.
- Review manager received claim entries and annotate and adjust in system accordingly.
- Inspect and analyze all warranty related documents and enter into system.
- Manage and adjust, according, records and information regarding warranty, between LISA II and BAAN, regularly.
- Ensure warranty related parts and cost items are correctly entered by dealer.
- Enters claims into the LISA II system.
- Prepare, process, and arrange customer submitted claims, for manager review.
- Invoice extended warranties in BAAN and manage cradle to grave process for credit.
- Enter and annotate all warranty parts received paperwork, within the appropriate claim.
- Prepare all warranty decisions, etc. for manager approval and forward.
- Maintain machine record service checks and warranty status, within warranty system.
- Answer supplier and dealer requests via email, phone, etc.
- Dispatch electronic credits, etc. to dealers.
- A combination of education and experience equivalent to a high school diploma and three to five years of demonstrated experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Windows and Office.
- Ability to learn to learn and use an ERP system (i.e. Baan).
- Ability to learn and use a warranty administration system (LISA II).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated self-starter who is able to work independently as well as a team member.
- Ability to work overtime, as needed.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Applications are only accepted via the online-portalwww.liebherr.com.